People you may want to hear talk:
- (9-9:45AM, Thursday) Will Marré, Co-Founder of the Covey Leadership Center, San Diego, CA
- (10-10:45AM, Thursday) Eric Bowman, CEO, Sparc
- (10-10:45AM, Friday) Scott Lamb, VP/International, BuzzFeed
- (11-11:45, Friday) Eric V. Holtzclaw, Inc./Laddering Works
- (1-1:45PM or 2-2:45PM, Friday) Tom Jeffery, Partner, HOOK
- (1-1:45PM, Friday) Clay Delk, Content Strategist, Facebook
- (4-4:45PM, Friday) Yancey Stricker, CEO, Kickstarter
“Space Walk” is a stroll to some of Silicon Harbor’s neatest thinkspaces. Check out, in particular:
1600 Meeting Street: Future tech incubator of Charleston’s pluckiest startups.
Blue Ion, FuzzCo and Hook: Ogilvy and Whatever… this is how Charleston does the modern ad agency.
BoomTown: They’ve got beer and dogs on tap. Plus a couple of our friends work there.
Gibbes Museum of Art: Great gallery space. Plus, it’s close to the French Quarter which, despite what the Rainbow Rowers tell you, is the most beautiful part of Charleston.
“Royal Tinfoil (Thurs.; Noon-12:45):” Fresh offa Sewanne Springfest down in Flroida, this duo of crooning cousins are your best bet for D.S. jams.
Need more advice? Give us a holler.